Experience: 2 – 5+ Years
Salary: Best in the Industry
Location: Gurugram (India)
We are looking for a WordPress Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running. A WordPress Developer having experience of WooCommerce Customization, WooCommerce develop/modify add-ons, WooCommerce API, WordPress/WooCommerce Webhooks, WooCommerce Payment Gateway development, WordPress API.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to translate the design wireframe to WordPress framework with the help of WordPress Component, Plugins and modules.
- Responsible for handling WordPress and its components/plugins upgrade, customization/ creation of web application and portal development independently.
- Utilize Word Press to set-up and manage websites including advanced video.
- Should know in and out of Word Press.
- Should have a strong understanding of Logic and Data Structure.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Code and modify custom applications using CMS Platforms.
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including Modifying Joomla & WordPress themes and plugins.
- Strong MySQL database skills.
- Experience of CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Good communications skills (Written and verbal)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually with minimum or no guidance
- Need to be able to deliver quality work and meet deadlines
- Capability to review and test code
- Knowledge of software development practices, web application development methodologies etc.
- Should be imaginative, creative, patient, attentive to details and analytical.
- Should be a team player.